Washington D.C. Trenchless Sewer Pipe Lining
Have you experienced what it’s like to live days, or even weeks without a working water or sewer system line in your home? It’s not a pretty sight. Difficulty in carrying out day-to-day and hygienic tasks ensue. You aren’t able to use the bathroom, the shower and the faucet for brushing your teeth.
Before the advent of trenchless technology, homeowners had to experience painful sewer line rehabilitation via excavation of property. Picture dug-up yards, flooring and walls, and you’d understand why plumbing repairs were delayed as long as the homeowners could. Nowadays, there’s trenchless technology, a breakthrough sewer line repair and replacement system that is advantageous on almost all aspects versus the traditional sewer line repair method.
Don’t Excavate … Rehabilitate!
Here at SPT Pipe our technicians specialize in a trenchless pipe repair method known as the CIPP, or cured in place pipelining to rehabilitate drain lines and sewer pipes. The upside is that there’s virtually no digging needed. Old pipes are usually built using cast iron material. Once cracks and holes develop in these pipes, there’s no other choice but to repair it. CIPP is one of the best solutions in fixing corrugated storm drains, vertical drains and sewer lines.
Here’s an example of a successful cured in place piping procedure:
- Our expert plumbers perform a quick scan via sewer line inspection to figure out the exact nature of the problem.
- Images and videos from the camera will be checked to validate the sewer line issue. Our technicians will then recommend the best trenchless solution to resolve your sewer line.
- Once the solution is agreed by both homeowner and plumber, the repair begins. Our professional technicians gain access to your sewer line via a small hole called an access point. The CIPP inversion cleans out debris and installs a better lining material for the damaged or cracked pipe. This innovative method can place a length of liner which can effectively cover the inside of the damaged pipe in just a matter of minutes.
- The seamless liner is jointless and resists the intrusion of roots from nearby trees and shrubs. Moreover, the HDPE material is highly resistant against corrosion, leaks and cracks. The epoxy lining does not collect calcified deposits, eliminating the chances of future blockages and build ups.
- Trenchless technology is currently the leading method of repairing sewer, drain and water lines in Washington, D.C. The new piping structure can last for an incredible number of years.
Trenchless Pipe Repair Advantages
- No tracking of dirt.
- No heavy equipment and machinery.
- No resurfacing and replanting.
- Saves your lawn, driveway and garden.
- No digging.
Known to Last 50 Years or More.
SPT Pipe is your go-to trenchless technology service for all sewer pipe linings in Washington, D.C. We can work in utility districts, municipalities, contractors, residential owners and commercial establishment owners within the state. Our mission is to provide excellent trenchless repair methods with full attention to detail and the highest possible quality. Our technicians arrive promptly on site, carrying everything they need to complete the job successfully in one go. Our trenchless repairs ensure you get back to your daily routine ASAP with an improved sewer line system.