The only way you can keep your property intact while undertaking sewer repairs is to go for Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair. Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair doesn’t require our experts at SPT Orange County to dig trenches in your driveway, garden or backyard. As the name suggests, all repair work is done without digging a single trench.
How Does Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair Work?
Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair uses the process of sewer pipe lining to repair your sewer pipes. We install a brand new pipe inside your old one, thus eliminating the need for excavation. Before beginning work, our team of experts conducts a sewer camera inspection of your pipes. Through this, our professionals analyze whether Sewer Pipe Lining would be the right solution to your sewer problem.
If we decide to move forward with Sewer Pipe Lining, or CIPP, we find an access point into the sewer system. From this point, we insert a felt tube that’s saturated with Epoxy Resin. Using a balloon, we inflate the felt tube so that it sets inside your old damaged pipe. We allow it to set or ‘cure in place’. Once the lining is set, we remove the balloon. In the end, we inspect your sewer pipes one more time to ensure that they comply with all rules and regulations.
Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair is a preferred method of repairing sewer pipes because:
- It creates a seamless pipe inside your old one. Since there are no joints in this pipe, it allows water to move through easily. Even though there is a tiny reduction in the pipe’s diameter, the water flow is improved since there is no friction now. Also, your new pipe isn’t prone to suffer from leaks and cracks.
- The entire process takes only a couple of hours. We take less than 24 hours to fix your sewer pipes. That saves time and money for the homeowners.
- The Epoxy Resin Lining we use in Sewer Pipe Lining is of a very high-quality material. The pipes are durable and can last for 50 years or more.
- Sewer Pipe Lining is also a suitable option to save your sewer pipes from root intrusions. Root intrusions ultimately damage your sewer pipes. So if you are experiencing root intrusions, it’s best to act swiftly and have your sewer pipes lined.
- Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair offers efficiency in terms of repairing your sewer line.
- Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair is also less costly when compared to traditional sewer repair.
- Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair is the least disruptive method of repairing your sewer pipes. That’s because other methods require plumbers to dig through your landscapes and garden. This adds unplanned costs to your sewer repair budget.
If this is the first time you are hearing about Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair, we understand that you might have more questions. Our team of professionals will be happy to assist you with all your queries. Call SPT Orange County today to request a free estimate for your damaged sewer pipes.