A sewer pipe problem can be a nightmare for any California homeowner. You start imagining the worst- professionals destroying your home, getting under your feet, and a high cost of repairs. SPT Irvine offers another solution to your sewer problems: Trenchless Sewer Repair.
What’s Trenchless Sewer Repair?
Previously, sewer repair involved digging trenches around your home to locate your damaged sewer pipes. With Trenchless Sewer Repair, you can avoid all the trial and error of this method. We use sewer camera inspection technology to locate the problem and identify its location via GPS point. Plus, we don’t need to dig into your sewer pipes. Our technology allows us to repair sewer pipes from existing access points. We save your landscaping and your driveway. Plus, our expert professionals are trained to finish the full job in a matter of hours. We don’t disrupt your schedule.
How Can Trenchless Sewer Repair help?
Through Trenchless Sewer Repair services, SPT Irvine’s technicians can correct a number of sewer problems, including:
- Corroded Pipes: If your pipes are old and are deteriorating, they might collapse and further restrict the flow of water to the main sewer line.
- Broken and cracked sewer pipes: Due to shifting soil and ground conditions, sewer pipes are prone to cracks and might break later.
- Leaking Joints: This happens when the seals between your pipes break, allowing water to seep into the surrounding area. This leads to seepage of the pipe joints, which isn’t very pleasing to look at.
- Blocked Pipes: All sewer pipes are bound to block at some point. This happens are grease and other foreign objects stick to the drain pipes and restrict the flow of water.
- Root Intrusion: If you sewer pipes are near a big tree, it’s quite possible that roots get into the sewer pipes through small cracks. Over time, these roots grow inside the sewer pipes and may completely restrict the water flow.
- Off-grade pipes: You might find out that the pipes under your homes are made from the substandard material. These are prone to cracks and corrosion at a higher rate and you have to replace them eventually.
- Bellied Pipes: This happens when due to shifting ground conditions; a section of your pipe sinks and creates a valley for waste collection.
We can correct all of these problems easily within a day when you book an appointment with us for our sewer repair services. Our experts come equipped with all the necessary tools and experience. And we don’t leave until you give us a 100 percent satisfaction certificate of our service.
If you find yourself looking for a sewer repair service, our team of professionals is ready to work for you. SPT Irvine, California provides full sewer repair service- from initial diagnosis of your sewer pipes to a full inspection of your sewer pipes at the end. Give us a call to book an initial sewer camera inspection.