Sewage water backups are not only a disgusting, smelly inconvenience, but they are also a major health hazard for you and your family. When a sewer line problem rears its ugly head, you are probably immediately worried about the cost and complexity of the project, and wondering about what repair options are available.
At Specialized Pipe Technologies, we are expert providers of a technology called cured-in-place pipe that helps our technicians provide sewer repair with a fraction of the time, cost and inconvenience of a traditional sewer repair project.
The Advantages of Trenchless Sewer Repair
Because sewer main lines run entirely underground – often underneath lawns, landscaping, driveways or patios – the costs associated with a traditional repair can add up quickly. A plumbing contractor working on pipes the old-fashioned way will have to dig up the entire length of the pipe, which usually requires the use of heavy equipment such as a backhoe or jackhammer. The related costs of labor and equipment can escalate as the complexity of the repair project continues to unfold.
Now, picture a sewer repair method that bypasses the backhoe and keeps the pipe underground where it belongs, all without the mess, expense, and property damage associated with the need to dig. That is the concept at the heart of trenchless sewer repair.
Specialized Pipe Technologies uses a type of pipe repair known as cured-in-place pipelining, which essentially creates a new pipe inside a damaged one. Pipe lining is the most effective way to repair damaged sewer pipes because it only requires our technicians to dig small holes at either end of the pipeline, which reduces both the cost and mess associated with a sewer repair. A pipe lining project can also be complete in far less time than a traditional repair process.
What Makes Trenchless Sewer Repair a Superior Plumbing Method?
- Trenchless techniques are a less costly, less disruptive option for sewer repairs.
- A cured-in-place pipe repair results in little or no property damage, and leaves landscaping intact.
- The new pipe will have improved water flow.
- Cured-in-place pipe lining saves money on sewer repairs in the long run because they resist leaks, cracks, corrosion and tree root intrusion.
- The epoxy liner used to create the new pipe is extremely durable, with a lifespan measured in decades.
- Most trenchless installations have a one-day turnaround time, with little to no interruption in sewer service.
- Trenchless sewer repair is more environmentally friendly because it requires less equipment and minimal digging.
Specialized Pipe Technologies: Your Las Vegas Plumbing Expert
If you’re dealing with a plumbing problem on your Las Vegas property, it helps to be a more informed consumer and know about all your options when it comes to sewer repair. Over the past 15 years, Specialized Pipe Technologies has installed more than a million feet of cured-in-place pipe liner across North America, and we are the No. 1 installer in the United States of NuFlow Technologies’ patented pipe lining solution.