Trenchless Sewer Repair Spring Valley, NV
Spring Valley, Nevada Trenchless Sewer Repair Spring Valley, NV
When you’re dealing with the problems associated with severe sewer pipe damage or complete pipe failure, you’re seeking solutions. You want to know how soon your pipes can be restored, and at what cost to you.
At Specialized Pipe Technologies, we understand your concerns, and we know how inconvenient sewer issues can be. That’s why we offer the most cutting-edge sewer repair technology available to restore your service and repair your home’s sewer lines in the quickest and most cost-effective possible way.
With our innovative trenchless technologies, we can solve your plumbing problems at a fraction of the time and cost involved in a traditional sewer repair.
Trenchless Sewer Repair vs. Traditional Repair Methods
Traditional pipe excavation methods involve digging up your yard to access the pipe. The dig may destroy gardens, patios, driveways and anything else in its path. Even after your plumbing problem is solved, you’re left shouldering the financial burden of repairing the large-scale property damage caused by the heavy equipment and displacement of your yard.
Depending on the amount of construction and follow-up repairs necessary, a traditional trenching job can cost thousands of dollars and take up a month or more of your valuable time. On the other hand, a trenchless sewer repair project is not only more cost-effective, but also leaves no damage to lawns or landscaping, and typically takes a day or less to complete.
The Effectiveness of Trenchless Repair Projects
At Specialized Pipe Technologies, we use a reliable method called cured-in-place pipe lining in our sewer repair projects. In fact, over the past decade and a half, our technicians have installed more than a million feet of cured-in-place pipeline throughout North America.
Cured-in-place pipelining is an innovative solution that creates a new pipe within a damaged sewer line. This method uses a flexible tube coated with a liquid epoxy resin that is inflated into the existing pipeline. Once it cures, the lining fully seals the sewer line, and in the process, it repairs leaks and cracks.
The trenchless sewer pipe lining process also does not leave behind the property damage that is such an unwelcome side effect of traditional plumbing techniques. We only need to create two holes that are just large enough for plumbing technicians to access the damaged sewer drain line.
7 Major Advantages of Trenchless Plumbing
- Trenchless techniques help restore pipes to full function sooner, and are more cost-effective than traditional repairs.
- Trenchless repairs result in hardly any damage to landscaping and lawns.
- The new pipe is joint-free and extremely robust, and will resist future leaks, cracks, corrosion, weather damage and tree root invasion.
- All the materials used in cured-in-place pipe lining are top-quality and will last for decades.
- We can complete most trenchless installations in a fraction of the turnaround time of a traditional repair project, with little to no interruption in sewer or water service.
- Trenchless repairs have much less of an impact on our environment than traditional sewer repairs because they require minimal equipment and digging.
- The trenchless technique can rehabilitate pipelines made from many types of materials, including cast-iron and PVC, and diameters from 2” to 36”.
Don’t Waste Time and Money on a Traditional Sewer Repair
Call Specialized Pipe Technologies for expert trenchless sewer solutions and let us help you get your plumbing – and your life – back on the right track sooner.
“The work was done with minimal disruption…clean and quiet.”
Chagrin Falls, OH
"We would definitely recommend your company to anyone. Thank you!"
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
"Took the time to explain everything so I could understand, always flexible, willing to go the extra mile."
"Technicians put my mind at ease. Would highly recommend!"
St. Petersburg, FL
"A pair of nice guys."