Sewer pipes can easily deteriorate if waste buildup isn’t properly removed and is a common condition in older and newer homes alike. Previously, the only solution for fixing damaged sewer pipes was an extensive replacement, but new innovations make it possible to repair the sewer pipes without removing the pipeline entirely. At SPT Bradenton, we specialize in installing superior grade epoxy pipe lining materials into your corroding or blocked sewer pipes with minimal intrusion and maximum results.
Epoxy Pipe Lining
Epoxy pipe lining is a process of adding a new sewer pipe lining inside your old pipes to improve structural integrity and prolong the pipe’s life. When you call us to repair your sewer pipes, we start with a camera inspection. The camera inspection allows our technicians to map and spot check the pipes. After the inspection is completed and the results are recorded, we clean and dry your pipes in preparation for the lining to be installed.
We distribute the epoxy coating uniformly throughout your pipes using conditioned air.. Once done, our experts will cure the pipe in place using controlled air. This takes around two to three hours. During this time, the epoxy hardens and sets around the inside rim of your old sewer pipes. Our experts will perform a last sewer camera inspection to ensure the new pipe meets all our high standards. After the inspection, the newly repaired sewer pipes are ready to use and will operate properly for a long time.
What Does Epoxy Pipe Lining Do?
Epoxy pipe lining offers a variety of benefits and protections against outside risks, including:
- Breaks and leaks
- Root intrusions
- Pipe corrosion
- Mold growth
- Water damage
Not only do our epoxy pipelines protect against these problems, they also have become a favorable repair option because of the additional benefits they offer home and business owners:
- Epoxy pipe lining is a long-term solution for all your sewer pipe problems, preventing against damage and degradation. Because of this, root intrusions and blockages are much less likely to occur, and you won’t have to worry about calling for additional repairs in the near future.
- With epoxy pipe lining, you can enjoy a better quality of water. The epoxy lining is completely safe to use in potable systems, and since there’s no chance of corrosion occurring in these pipes, you can be confident that your tap water isn’t mixed with rust. The water flow is also improved since there’s no friction in the pipes due to its smooth and jointless qualities.
- Epoxy pipe lining is a long-lasting solution. We expect the pipe lining to last for more than 50 years.
- Epoxy pipe lining is easy to install and the entire process takes a few hours to complete, making sure that your schedule and routine isn’t disrupted.
- Epoxy pipe lining is a cost-effective way of ensuring the extended life of your sewer pipes. We not only save you money on future sewer repair, but the process is also less costly than traditional methods of sewer repair.
To ensure the long life of your sewer pipes, call SPT Bradenton today. Our epoxy pipe lining will give you better functioning sewer pipes at affordable prices.